We Are Opening October 30!
We are so excited to announce our full facility opening on Saturday 30th October for fully vaccinated members and guests. Please read the information below regarding memberships and facility operation.
All memberships will be activated from Saturday 30th October. If you wish to keep your membership on suspension (excluding members on 4 weeks free offer), please click the suspension button.
If you are NOT vaccinated, please complete the suspension form.
4 Weeks Free Offer
If you signed up for the 4 weeks free campaign, your free period commences Saturday 30th October and your first payment date will be Thursday 25th November 2021.
The 4 weeks free offer ends this Friday 29th October. If you have a friend or family member who would like to join, make sure they join before Friday and take advantage of the offer.
You will be able to collect your membership band and member pack from Saturday 30th October at the kiosk desk. Please follow staff direction.
12 Month Free Competition
The winner of our 12 month membership will be drawn Wednesday 3rd November.
GOswim Swimming Lessons
GOswim start date will be Monday 15th November.
Things to Know
- Monday - Friday 5.30am - 10pm
- Saturday - 6am - 8pm
- Sunday 8am - 7pm
Outdoor Pool Hours
- Monday - Friday 6am - 7pm
- Saturday - Sunday 9am - 7pm
- Good Friday CLOSED
- Christmas Day CLOSED
- All other public holidays 8.00am - 8.00pm
Please note the pools close 15 minutes prior to the centre closing.
We will be operating in line with the Victorian State Government Road Map and adhering to density limits in our aquatic and health club area.
Please remember to...
- Have your COVID vaccination passport ready to show our staff each visit
- COVID QR check In
- Bring a sweat towel for the gym
- Bring a sweat towel for the sauna/steam room
- Wear a mask at all times except for when eating, drinking or exercising
- Respecting staff and COVID policies in place.
Café and Childcare
- Our café is underway and due to be open shortly after our full centre opens
- Our childcare area is still being completed and will start in early 2022.
How to book your group fitness class...
Follow the steps below to book into a group fitness class at Keilor East Leisure Centre.
Please note: bookings for all group fitness classes open 48 hours prior to the class time. Bookings for Coaching Zone and reformer pilates classes open 7 days prior to the class time and are available to Gold members and upgraded members only.
- Download the Active World App (if you haven’t already got it!)
- Use the code KEILOR_EAST to get started
- Enter your email and password created when you purchased your membership with us (can't remember, no problems! Simply hit forgot password to reset your account)
- Select BUY/BOOK on the home screen
- Select BOOK SESSION
- Select GROUP FITNESS
- Update the date range filter
- Find a SESSION that suits you
- Click BOOK
- Click CONTINUE
- Select the member who you want to book for
- Click CONTINUE
- Review and accept terms and conditions
- Click CONFIRM BOOKING to secure your spot!