Active World App for Our GOswimmers
Everything you need to know about Active World- the innovative technology that powers your GOswim Learn to Swim Journey
With a dedicated Learn to Swim pool, easy and affordable weekly payments, and the intuitive Active World membership app, it has never been easier to start the Learn to Swim journey.
Being less than two months away from the anticipated opening of the state-of-the-art Keilor East Leisure Centre, it’s time to get our swimmers ready for their GOswim journey.
The GOswim Learn to Swim journey will be powered by the innovative Active World app designed to improve the communication and interaction between our swim school and swimmers. Our goal is to put the fun back into learning to swim and improving your overall experience with us.
We are sharing with you some useful tips and things to know about Active World to help you enjoy the GOswim journey and the incredible facilities to the fullest.
First, follow these 6 easy steps to join:
- Download the Active World App here and select Sign Up
- Use the facility code KEILOR_EAST
- Create your quick 4-digit access code
- Create a customer profile for yourself and a member profile for your child/children
- Complete the questionnaire about swimming ability
- Enrol into your recommended class and select your preferred day and time
Now that you are in, you can use the app and familiarise yourself with all the cool features that will allow you to:
1. View upcoming classes and book a class
Organising classes can be a lengthy process – handling availability, vacancies and what works with your busy life. With Active World you can check upcoming classes and booking a class in few clicks.
2. Get the advice of your non-attendance and book make-up lessons
If you’re a swim school parent, this is particularly useful. You can now book make-up classes if your child misses a lesson.
3.Track learning pathways and progression, receive digital awards for effort, teamwork, perseverance and having FUN!
Your child works hard on their GOswim journey, and it is important that their progress is recognised. You can even share it with your family and loved ones through the ‘Relatives’ function of the application.
4. Manage personal and billing details
No need for making calls or sending emails. You have full control over your account and personal details through the app.
5. Send and receive messages to the Centre staff
Get in touch with us easily using the messaging features of the app so you can always rely on our help and support.
That’s it! You are now ready to join the swimmers at Keilor East Leisure Centre in October.